Lydia Briggs practices and teaches Integrated Energy Therapy (IET). She received her basic through advanced training from Maria Kramer and her master level training from Steven Thayer, who is the founder of IET. She is currently furthering her studies through additional IET workshops, as well as a 4-year course in Brennan Healing Science at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing in Miami, Fl.
Lydia has been practicing energy therapy since 2009. She firmly believes in the healing and transformative power of Integrated Energy Therapy. She loves working with people in order to help them change their lives. She has repeatedly experienced the positive effects of energy practices, both in herself and in other practitioners.
Training and Certificates:
- Integrated Energy Therapy Master Level Certificate, Steven Thayer, Saugerties, NY, April 2012
- Integrated Energy Therapy Advanced Level Certificate, Maria Kramer, Westbury, NY, October 2011
- Sacred Contracts Archetypal Consultant Certificate, Carolyn Myss CMED, Oak Brook, IL, October 2011
- Yoga Sutra Study with A.G. and Indra Mohan, New York, NY, June 2010
- Breath-Centered Yoga Anatomy Certificate with Leslie Kaminoff, New York, NY, June 2010
- 200-hr Yoga Union Teacher Training Certificate, Alison West, New York, NY, January 2010
- Reiki Level 1 Certificate, Buenos Aires, Argentina, February 2008
- Ayurvedic Massage Certificate, School of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, Kerala, India, December 2006.
- Thai Massage Certificate, Old Medicine Hospital, Chiang Mai, Thailand, September 2006